Customized Offerings for Individuals, Teams and Organizations
MindKind's workshops and offsite retreats enable you to explore complex subjects in depth over short periods of time. Topics for workshops or retreats can revolve around studying impact of mindfulness and compassion on leadership, exploring new neurological research on impact of meditation on human brain, understanding and re-framing challenges, understanding role of emotional intelligence and self-awareness in leadership effectiveness, practicing self-compassion, developing resilience, and working toward self-actualization to contribute to making the world a better place for all beings.
Impact and Outcomes
- Strengthen the innate capacity of the body and mind.
- Enhance professional expertise and leadership effectiveness.
- Allow space for creative solutions by learning to thrive through uncertainty and adversity.
- Cultivate mental and physical resiliency by developing a daily practice of mindfulness and compassion.
- Access intuition and connecting fully with others in order to build trust and overcome conflicts
- Build new teams and developing strategy forward through trust building and team bonding experiences