Mindfulness and Your Relationships:
Powerfully Influencing Your Family, Clients and Colleagues
5 Day Intensive Workshop
This workshop builds on course 1 and 2 and centers on cultivation emotional intelligence and understanding how to apply mindfulness in personal and professional relationships.
- Are you feeling isolated and lonely in your daily life?
- Do you feel distracted, disconnected and struggling to maintain intimate relationship in your life?
- Do you want to have authentic, enliven, and healthy relationship with your family, friends, and community?
The epidemic of isolation and loneliness is literally killing people. Researchers have found mounting evidence linking loneliness to physical illness and to functional and cognitive decline. Social isolation is a growing epidemic — one that’s increasingly recognized as having dire physical, mental and emotional consequences. Recent research has shown that isolation and loneliness affects key bodily functions and create unhealthy body’s stress response. Chronic loneliness is associated with increased levels of cortisol, a major stress hormone can raise blood pressure and decrease blood flow to vital organs. Loneliness can accelerate cognitive decline in older adults, and isolated individuals are twice as likely to die prematurely as those with more robust social interactions.
- Do you want to have more honest, trusting, and life-giving relationships with your family and friends?
- Do you want to positively influencing and helping your family and friends, clients or team members?
- Are you ready and willing to leverage your self-awareness to help others to become more connected with others?
Objectives of the workshop
The purpose of this workshop is to explore and discover ways to improve the quality of your relationships with others. By understanding the root cause of your problems in relationships, you can find better ways to influence to people you love and care about. You will learn how navigate difficult relationships, managing complex group dynamics, whether with your family, clients, or professional colleagues. You will learn to effectively and authentically communicate your need and desire with others while empowering others to do the same.
Family Constellations allow us to break these patterns so that we can live healthier, happier, more fulfilled lives. In a moment of insight, a new life course can be set in motion. The results can be life-changing.
Family Constellations, also known as Systemic Constellations and Systemic Family Constellations, is an alternative therapeutic method which draws on elements of family systems therapy
A Family Constellation is a process that allows you to discover the invisible underlying dynamics of that you are involved in coming from your daily from your family of origin.
The Knowing Field in Family Constellations
The purpose of group is to tap into the collective, archaic and ancestral wisdom and energy of humanity, with a strong and experienced and compassionate facilitator, who is well equipped to hold the space and familiar with this cutting edge psychotherapeutic methodology.
The experience and the new perspective gained through the process offers individuals a place to look outside themselves and even observe themselves in their system.
Find peace and healing in the context of their family soul and the greater soul of humanity.
This is a profound therapeutic, healing modality that may be an alternative to counselling or coaching or a complement to the therapeutic process.
Hellinger developed Family Constellation Work, an effective therapeutic process that helps to break destructive family patterns of unhappiness, illness, failure and addiction. The results are often immediate and life-changing.
Learn about family entanglements
Tangible Results Through well-developed exercises you will be able to:
- Understand Family Constellation Work with Bert Hellinger
- Improve communication and collaboration skills
- Unleash creativity and innovation
Some of the topics covered:
- Understanding the three systemic laws in action: Belonging, Order and
- The main reasons why difficulties arise in the parent-child and man-woman relationships
- The function of conscience and the need to belong
- Resolving personal and family guilt
- The balance of giving and taking
- The victim-perpetrator dynamic
- The effects of spoken sentences that heal
- The difference between ‘blind love’ and ‘knowing’ or ‘conscious love’
- The interrupted movement to the mother
- Mindful communication: mirror, empathize, validate (Harville Hendrix)
- Facilitating mindfulness practice for small groups
- Loving kindness practices
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Registration
- 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm Training
- 7:00 pm Evening Meal
- 6:00 am - 7:00 am Moment
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am Meditation
- 8:00 am - 9:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 am - 1:00 pm Training
- 1:00. pm - 3:15 pm Lunch
- 3:15 pm - 6:30 pm Training
- 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm Evening Meal
- 8:45 pm - 9:45 pm Movement
- 6:00 am - 7:00 am Meditation
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am Qi Gong
- 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Training