Mindfulness and Yourself
Healing Your Relationship with Money, Sex, and Power
5 Day Intensive Workshop
This workshop builds on the material from course 1. Here we will delve deeper into how mindfulness can be used to transform our inner world and heal our shadow side. The topics of Sex, Money, and Power are often bypassed or even avoided in daily life. Additionally, most leadership training's exclude these factors due to cultural taboos. However, they are essential underpinnings to human relationships and group dynamics and can have significant influence on an organization and therefore we include them in our curriculum.
Sex, Money and Power can trigger difficult emotions in all of us and one of these is usually at the forefront of relational conflicts in work and personal life. Unresolved issues in these areas can enslave and harm us, keeping us from living a fulfilling life. For some of us, sexuality can bring up emotional trauma and anger, neediness and insecurity. Money can provoke our primal survival fears and lead to exhaustion from the never-ending competition in a capitalistic rate race. And the unconscious use of power can arouse feeling of shame, despair, and deceit with oneself and others.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, this course is for you.
- Are you feeling stuck or unfulfilled in your relationship with sex, money, and power?
- Does one of these topics show up as a source of tension in your career?
- Do you want to elevate your self-awareness and heal your relationship in these areas?
- Are you ready and willing to have a healthier and more thriving life?
Objectives of the workshop
In this workshop, you have a chance to slow down, stop reacting, and learn practical ways to develop a wholesome and healthy relationship with sex, money and power? In a safe and courageous space, you will explore creative movements and mindfulness practices, and create an energetic map of your life. You will discover what's holding you back and keeping you stuck. As you release despair, shame, and guilt, you will gain the courage to face your fears, develop self-acceptance and the willingness to make a change. You will tap into a state of being merciful and compassionate that can transform your life.
Through discussion, mindfulness practices, movement meditation, you will examine the richness of your inner being, your interpersonal relationships, and the wisdom that can be woven together to illuminate the importance of meaning, purpose and connection in your life.
Topics and Practices to be Covered:
- Identify unconscious triggers around your relationship with sex, money and power
- Learn to use reflective and mindfulness practices to release yourself from emotional reactions
- Understand the core principles of healing and thriving through sex, money, and power
- Cultivate self-compassion, forgiveness, and integrity
- Learn how to switch from survival mindset to thriving mindset
- Become a more mature adult in your relationships
- Learn how to hold a safe and courageous space for others and to use your power to positively influence others
- 7 Stages of Money Maturity
- Exploring creative tensions between influencing and manipulation
- The power of vulnerability
- Power vs. Force - Cultivating true inner power
Tangible Results Through well-developed exercises you will be able to:
- Stop being so critical and harsh with yourself
- Face feelings of shame, guilt and fear and move pass them with courage and self-acceptance
- Motivate yourself and others with kindness rather than criticism
- Discover where emotions are stored in the body
- Release destructive belief systems and emotional patterns around sex, money and power
- Transform negative emotions into positive actions
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Registration
- 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm Training
- 7:00 pm Evening Meal
- 6:00 am - 7:00 am Moment
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am Meditation
- 8:00 am - 9:30 Breakfast
- 9:30 am - 1:00 pm Training
- 1:00. pm - 3:15 pm Lunch
- 3:15 pm - 6:30 pm Training
- 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm Evening Meal
- 8:45 pm - 9:45 pm Movement
- 6:00 am - 7:00 am Meditation
- 7:00 am - 8:00 am Qi Gong
- 9:30 am - 2:30 pm Training