IT'S TIME TO TUNE INTO YOUR UNIQUELY FEMININE LEADERSHIP CAPACITY!
- Orient to your present moment through a Life Line process
- Integrate the Ages and Stages of your life and those of key others around you
- Discover and access Four Archetypal leadership dimensions of yourself
- Tap into the wisdom of your body through a Restorative Yoga practice
- Discover the power of a diverse Circle of Women
- Gain the insights from the Creative Process to thrive at your own pace
- Explore and begin to resolve core aspects of your life via an Individual Symbols Process
- Learn how to initiate courageous conversations using the Clean Talk framework
WHO WILL GATHER
Global citizens, trailblazers, learners, change-makers and women leaders for the 21st century!
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY
- Leadership tools - Proven and practical knowledge and frameworks for a improved level of leadership, including enhanced strategic, embodied and creative decision-making skills
- Inner clarity and improved presence - Instead of trying to live our leadership to only meet the expectations of others, we will tune into our own inner 'why', so as to lead with more authentic alignment and impact
- Deep connections and a network of support - Learn what into our own truly means for each of us and walk away with a supportive network of connections
- A clear vision of the path ahead for you - Review your leadership and life through the process of the Symbols Way to access to reservoirs of your own intuition and wisdom, so as to act on your intentions when the time is ripe
- Two follow up individual coaching sessions - Additional support to aid implementation of the intentions discovered during the program and to assist you when questions and dilemmas arise
- Access to discounted individual or group executive coaching plans - You or your organization can choose to invest in an individualized program of coaching. Select CIYO faculty offer discounted coaching plans to CIYO Alumnae as long as they start up to 6 months following program completion
- Access to the global CIYO Alumnae network - With several hundred CIYO Alumnae throughout the globe, you will have access to a rich network of new contacts for support and advice via dedicated Facebook page and a monthly newsletter
WHEN: Oct 5, 2017 at 3pm through Oct 8, 2017 at 3pm
WHERE: Bluestone Farm & Living Arts Center, Brewster NY - 118 Federal Hill Road Brewster, NY, 10509 United States(map)
TUITION COST: includes individually tailored pre- and post-session coaching calls, pre-program reading suggestions and video learning resources, 20+ hours of cutting edge leadership sessions, guided regenerative yoga sessions each day, access to global CIYO Alumnae network, takeaway materials
- $2,000 Corporate-Sponsored
- $1,500 Government-Sponsored/Not-For-Profit Organization
- $1,000 Individual - * Individuals signing up by July 1st will receive an Early Registration Discount
Note: Do you need a sample sponsorship request letter for your organization? Find it HERE
Also, we will work with individuals committed to their participation in CIYO to make it as accessible as possible. If you are interested in attending but the cost is a significant obstacle, please let us know so that we can examine a range of options
ROOM AND BOARD INFORMATION: $600 - includes single occupancy rooms with shared bathrooms, meeting room, all meals and snacks, use of a kitchen facility if wanted, and one private dinner cooking class. Subject to availability, a few shared room accommodations may be available for $500 all inclusive. The commuting fee (lodging on your own, all meals available at Bluestone with other participants) will be $300.
Our meals will be prepared by our own on-site chef, and CIYO Alumna, Vibha Chokhani who will be offering organic, hearty, wholesome meals and will be harvesting as much as possible from Bluestone Farm's fresh, seasonal vegetables. Food will be modified to suit allergies or strong dietary preferences.
REGISTRATION & FACULTY INFORMATION
Limited spots available! Read more and sign up HERE.