Feast On Purpose :: An Unusual Networking Dinner for Professionals
Today’s world is characterized by unprecedented changes and unbounded possibility – we can create what we want for ourselves if we have the vision, courage, and support to realize it.
Now more than ever, we need a strong and clear “Why” to guide our choices. By connecting with our purpose, we are better equipped to overcome fear and realize the potential of the times we live in, as well as realize our greatest capability as leaders and lovers of the world.
This series of peer-supported, mindfulness-based conversations is designed to help you step into your most powerful self as a leader as you navigate the complex landscapes and continue driving positive change in your many worlds - workplace, personal life, social groups, etc. With peers and cross-generational mentors, we will explore questions like:
- What troubles us? What inspires us? What brings us alive?
- How do we take courageous and purposeful actions?
- How do we access our inner power in order to wisely navigate the volatile and fast changing world?
- Why do we do what we do?
Through experiential sessions, artful facilitation, and mindfulness practices, you will tap into your unique strengths as a leader and expand your ability to bring them out in the service of your greater purpose. You will be well-nourished by the delicious "farm-to-table" organic food, and the delightful company.
What You'll Take Away from These Sessions
- Gaining insight and clarity into "Why do you do what you do?"
- Connecting with a courageous community of peers who are powerful, wise, and compassionate
- Engaging in mindful leadership skills that enhance how you influence others
- Acquiring new perspectives into your challenges, concerns, and hopes from expert advisors and like-minded, accomplished peers.
How You Can Participate
This ongoing series will have dinners held once in two months. Your commitment is to attend at least three dinners. Dates will be announced at least three months in advance. For now, please mark your calendars for:
- Thursday, November 10, 2016: Theme - "Your Superpower: Why Me and Why Now?"
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017: Theme - “Focus & Prioritization: Decluttering Your Life”
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017: Theme - “Unbound Creativity: Incorporating Play Into All You Do”
Format & Cost
$95 per dinner
Total commitment: $285 for three sessions
Each dinner includes a four course homemade dinner prepared by Chef Vibha Chokhani. Every course will be served with a powerful inquiry prompt for your group, and will incorporate meditative practices throughout the session.
When & Where
- The dinners will be held in Manhattan. Details about the venue will be announced via email once you have signed up.
- Please arrive by 6pm sharp. The event will conclude by 10pm.
Sign Up to Participate
We ask that you reserve your seat by paying the full commitment of $285 for three sessions. The commitment amount is non-refundable if you don't show up, but you may “gift” your seat to a colleague or friend if you are unable to attend any session.
Please email Vibha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about participation.