HIGH POTENTIAL COACHING FOR IFC LEADERS
A Mindfulness-Based Leadership Coaching Program
To Cultivate Effective Communication, Creative Collaboration, and Resilience for Leaders
from CTQFS, CTQLC & CSLCU Teams
Facilitated by Dr. Home Nguyen & MindKind Institute Faculty
Does your team lack self-awareness, trust and communication skills needed to operate at peak performance?
Do you avoid important conversations for fear of conflict?
Are all members fully committed and aligned to team goals?
Do you understand each other enough to know what motivates and drives results?
Practicing mindful leadership will improve teams' resilience and communication effectiveness while optimizing overall success.
At MindKind, we know that teams succeed and thrive by embracing their humanity, not denying it. We first must admit to our dysfunctions in order for us to transcend them. When we do this, we can then uncover the full potential of our teams, and to overcome distrust and misalignment.
The High Potential Coaching Program is designed to elevate self-awareness of individual team members AND enhance their capability to collaborate more effectively and harmoniously, both inside and outside of their teams and organization.
This program is currently offered to members from the CQTFS, CTQLC and CSLCU teams of the Treasury VPU at IFC. The selection of the group of 6-8 participants will be based on an application process.
What Results Can you Expect?
Better alignment, cooperation, and buy-in from team members
Increased energy focused on goals and results instead of politics and interpersonal conflict
Improved communication and strengthened trust in team relationships
Higher capacity to collaborate with team members by knowing their strengths and vulnerabilities
More productive meetings and use of effective tools to coach team members
Our Holistic Approach
At MindKind Institute, we specialize in developing wise and emotionally intelligent leaders by integrating mindfulness and compassion practices with leadership development tools. Through our coaching process you will gain a better understanding of yourself and your teammates and how to inspire, motivate and collaborate more effectively to accomplish your goals together.
This program is covered over a four-month period and combines the following learning and experiential strategies:
1. Team Coaching Calls (3 Calls per Month, 12 Calls over 4 Months)
Your "team" or group (6-8 participants) will meet three times per month via group video calls for live coaching with MindKind's coaching faculty. In each call, your team will discuss different leadership development tools with the faculty, and then practice these tools with one another. Your team will reflect and connect with each other on an authentic basis which will increase trust and strengthen relationships.
2. Reflections and Practices (Ongoing, 4 Months)
Before and after each call, your team will be assigned some readings, exercises or practices. The purpose of this is to further the learning and insight gained during the call or to forward action in an area where the team may be stuck or stagnant. You will then have the opportunity to reflect on this work on the next coaching call.
3. Group Support and Feedback (Ongoing, 4 Months)
Through our group coaching work, you will share insights and personal feedback with one another to provide encouragement, accountability, and foster a sense of community and shared progress. This is crucial because transformation and growth is catalyzed when we are supported by those in the same process.
The team will begin the coaching journey with a Pre-Coaching Reflection Exercise that will prepare the foundation for the coaching modules to follow.
- Module 1: Transforming Self Through The Power of Awareness
- 360 Degree Feedback, The Enneagram Personality Types, Kegan's Immunity to Change, Daily Mindfulness Practice
- Module 2: Embracing Authentic Power, Letting Go of Falsehood
- Elevating Levels of Consciousness through releasing physical, emotional, and mental barriers
- Module 3: Mastering the Art of Mindful Communication
- Non-Violent Communication, Active Listening, Speaking Truth, Effective Feedback and Influence
- Module 4: Creating Together Through Collaborative Inquiry
- Team and System Dynamics, New Perspective and Reality Check in order to effect long term change
Each module will be covered over three calls to allow for deeper reflection and practical experimentation with applied learning techniques.
Timeline & Key Dates
- Application Deadline: WEDNESDAY, MAY 16, 2018
- Program Starts: Week of May 21, 2018
- Program Ends: Week of August 27, 2018
- Weekly Group Calls will be held at the same time on the same day of week:*
- Call 1: Week of May 21, 2018
- Call 2: Week of May 28, 2018
- Call 3: Week of June 4, 2018
- Break: Week of June 11, 218
- Call 4: Week of June 18, 2018
- Call 5: Week of June 25, 2018
- Call 6: Week of July 2, 2018
- Break: Week of July 9, 2018
- Call 7: Week of July 16, 2018
- Call 8: Week of July 23, 2018
- Call 9: Week of July 30, 2018
- Break: Week of August 6, 2018
- Call 10: Week of August 13, 2018
- Call 11: Week of August 20, 2018
- Call 12: Week of August 27, 2018
*Time and day of the week for Coaching Calls will be determined once we have everyone signed up.